Apex is a Phase 2 clinical study evaluating bezuclastinib (CGT9486), a selective and potent KIT inhibitor, in people with Advanced Systemic Mastocytosis (AdvSM).
All clinical studies have a number of entry criteria that people must meet in order to participate. These are called inclusion and exclusion criteria and are related to a person’s health when they enter the study.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have been diagnosed with a form of AdvSM (including Aggressive Systemic Mastocytosis, AdvSM with an Associated Hematologic Neoplasm, or Mast Cell Leukemia)
- Have an elevated tryptase level (a marker of mast cell activity)
You are not eligible if you:
- Have a form of Mastocytosis that is not considered advanced (including Smoldering Systemic Mastocytosis and Indolent Systemic Mastocytosis)
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
To find out if you are eligible for this study, you should talk to your doctor.
The Apex clinical study is expected to be conducted at investigative sites across approximately 16 countries. Please check back soon for more information on specific study sites.Have questions about the Apex study?
Below are some frequently asked questions about the Apex clinical study:
If you or someone you know are interested in the Apex study for AdvSM, please feel free to share this study.
Cogent Biosciences is a biotechnology company developing real solutions to treat genetically driven diseases. With a focus on the design of rational precision therapies, we are leveraging validated biology to address the true underlying drivers of disease and provide real hope for patients.
Millions of people around the world are living with a genetically defined disease. Mutations can create a ripple effect in the body to trigger illness – cancers, autoimmune conditions, and rare diseases. For most of these diseases, despite the available therapies, there still exists a significant unmet need to extend survival and improve the quality of life for patients.
Explore our website to find out more.